Find out if you qualify to file a claim for free!
Feeney Law Firm is no longer accepting new Xarelto claims
FDA RELEASED FURTHER SAFETY INFORMATION;
"NO ANTIDOTE FOR XARELTO!
SYMPTOMS OF BLOOD LOSS SHOULD BE EVALUATED IMMEDIATLEY."
- Xarelto has also been linked to:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Cerebral hemorrhage
- Excessive menstrual bleeding
- Excessive nose bleeds
- Unexplained bruising
- GI discomfort
- Blood in stool and/or urine
- According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, more than 58,000 people have reported a serious side effect associated with Xarelto, Pradaxa and Eliquis use.
- In 2014, Boehringer Ingelheim, the manufacturer of Pradaxa, a similar blood thinner, agreed to a $650 million settlement to compensate Pradaxa victims and their families.
The manufacturer of Xarelto ACTED NEGLIGENTLY
- They failed to provide adequate warnings about the risks of taking Xarelto.
- They failed to release the drug with an antidote, meaning that once a bleed develops, doctors may have no way to stop the bleed.
- They used deceptive marketing practices which did not take into account patient safety.
We make the Xarelto claim process EASY!
- You may be able to file a claim without ever having to leave your home.
- There is no mandatory travel and most clients never have to go to court.
- No upfront fees and no fees paid out for our services unless you are awarded a settlement
- Our professional staff is here to answer your questions
TIME MAY BE LIMITED
Don’t miss your opportunity to file a claim!
The call is FREE and there is no obligation.